(Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
Significant Business History stream
This visa is for experienced business owners, to operate a new or existing business in Australia.
You must have:
- a net value of at least AUD1.5 million (lawfully acquired)
- an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply
- a total net assets of at least AUD400,000 as the ownership interest in one or more qualifying businesses for least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply
- 75% of applications: 22 months
- 90% of applications: 24 months
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
This visa is for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Investment Council (AIC) (formerly known as the Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)). The visa lets you operate a new or existing business in Australia.
You must have funding of at least AUD1 million from an Australian venture capital firm.
Unavailable due to low volume of applications.